Aryan Khan, the son of Bollywood famous person Shah Rukh Khan, is in contact with people who find themselves a part of a world drug community, the Narcotics Management Bureau (NCB) has informed a particular courtroom which is listening to a plea for bail to the 23-year-old who was arrested from a cruise off Mumbai throughout a raid by the company during which banned narcotics have been seized. Earlier, Particular Choose V V Patil, listening to issues associated to the Narcotics Medicine and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act, mentioned the courtroom would hear the bail plea on Wednesday after the NCB mentioned there was “no excessive urgency” to hear the application and sought a week to file an affidavit. The defence said Aryan Khan was “falsely implicated” and releasing him on bail wouldn’t cease the probe.
Aryan Khan was arrested on October 3 after the NCB raided a Goa-bound cruise ship off the Mumbai coast and claimed to have recovered medication from some individuals. He’s at the moment in judicial custody and lodged on the Arthur Highway jail in Mumbai. He approached the particular courtroom for bail on October 8 after his plea for a similar was rejected by a Justice of the Peace’s courtroom final week on the bottom that it didn’t have the jurisdiction to determine the matter.
Right here’s what the NCB informed the courtroom on Wednesday to argue towards bail for Aryan Khan:
• Aryan Khan would procure contraband from his buddy Arbaz Service provider, who was additionally arrested together with him.
• Aryan Khan is in contact with individuals who’re part of ‘international drug network’ for unlawful procurement of medication.
• He might tamper with proof, might affect witnesses, contemplating accused holds an influential place within the society.
• On CCTV footage of cruise raid, NCB mentioned ‘such a demand would cause great prejudice to the ongoing investigation’
• Allegation of false implication unfaithful and deceptive, says NCB
• Relevance of CCTV footage shall be determined on the time of trial