14.2 C
Chandigarh
Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Advertisement -
HomePoliticsNot Three-fourth Seats, BJP Meant it Will Get 3 or 4 Seats...

Not Three-fourth Seats, BJP Meant it Will Get 3 or 4 Seats in UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav

Yadav mentioned in his speech after giving occasion membership to Maurya and others right here. (File photograph/AFP)

Yadav additionally dismissed the BJP’s declare of successful three-fourth seats within the 403-member Uttar Pradesh Meeting.

  • PTI Lucknow
  • Final Up to date:January 14, 2022, 16:19 IST
  • FOLLOW US ON:

Samajwadi Occasion president Akhilesh Yadav on Friday took a swipe at Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, saying by the “80 versus 20” assertion, he meant the BJP will get 20 per cent of seats within the Uttar Pradesh elections whereas the remaining 80 per cent will go to his occasion. However after the arrival of Swami Prasad Maurya and others within the SP, the saffron occasion would lose even this 20 per cent, Yadav mentioned in his speech after giving occasion membership to Maurya and others right here.

“Baba mukhya mantri (Adityanath) should engage a math teacher,” the SP president mentioned, referring to the chief minister’s “80 vs 20” remarks. Adityanath had just lately mentioned that within the Uttar Pradesh elections, whereas 80 per cent supporters can be on one aspect, 20 per cent can be on the opposite, which many thought was alluding to the 20 per cent Muslim inhabitants within the state.

Yadav additionally pooh-poohed the BJP’s declare of successful three-fourth seats within the 403-member Uttar Pradesh Meeting, saying, “they meant they will win three or four seats.” .

Learn all of the Newest Information, Breaking Information and Coronavirus Information right here.

Supply hyperlink

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular