17 C
Chandigarh
Sunday, December 5, 2021
HomeIndiaJNUEE 2021: Outcomes out for PG programs at jnuee.jnu.ac.in; examine direct hyperlink...

JNUEE 2021: Outcomes out for PG programs at jnuee.jnu.ac.in; examine direct hyperlink right here

The candidates should notice that key of their software numbers and dates of beginning to entry the JNUEE 2021 outcomes

File picture of the JNU campus. News18

The outcomes for the post-graduation (PG) programs of the Jawaharlal Nehru College Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2021 have been launched by the college. College students who appeared within the JNUEE 2021 MA, MSc and MCA examinations can go to the official web site of the College – https://jnuee.jnu.ac.in/ and examine their outcomes.

The candidates should notice that key of their software numbers and dates of beginning to entry the JNUEE 2021 outcomes.

The college may also launch a advantage checklist based mostly on the marks secured by the candidates within the JNUEE 2021. Shortlisted candidates must seem for the completion of the admission formalities in addition to the counselling course of.

Candidates can observe the steps and examine their outcomes:

  • Go to the official JNU web site – https://jnuee.jnu.ac.in/
  • Click on on hyperlink which reads, -JNUEE Consequence 2021 hyperlink – M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A. Outcomes Checklist 1 (JNUEE 2021)
  • Log in by coming into particulars together with date of beginning and software quantity
  • Entry the JNUEE 2021 consequence
  • Aspirants can take a printout of the JNUEE 2021 consequence for future reference

Aspirants can examine their outcomes by clicking on this direct hyperlink – https://jnuee.jnu.ac.in/MAMSCMCAResults2021/Default.aspx
The JNUEE 2021 was held from 20 to 23 September. The provisional reply key of JNUEE 2021 was launched on 11 October. Candidates had been allowed to problem the reply key until 12 October. The ultimate reply key of the examination was ready on the premise of the challenges raised by the candidates.

The outcomes of the JNUEE 2021 have been ready contemplating the ultimate reply key. Aspirants should know that there will probably be no re-evaluation/re-checking of outcomes.

For all programs, besides PhD programmes, the JNUEE is the principle medium of choice for admission to JNU. For PhD candidates, the JNUEE is adopted by a viva-voce, following which a advantage checklist is ready and launched, giving 30 % weightage to the viva and the remaining 70 % to the doorway check.

Supply hyperlink

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular