The Madhya Pradesh authorities on Friday introduced that every one colleges and hostels for lessons 1 to 12 will stay shut within the state until January 31. The choice comes amid rise in Covid instances within the state. Aside from this, the state authorities has imposed a number of different contemporary restrictions to curb the unfold of Covid-19.
Here is all you’ll want to know:
- All non secular and business festivals and rallies have been banned within the state.
- Solely 250 individuals might be allowed to attend political, cultural, non secular, social, instructional, leisure and different such occasions
- Packages might be held with solely as much as 50 per cent of the seating capability in closed areas. Additionally, sports activities occasions might be organised with 50 per cent of the capability of stadiums.
- Individuals have to observe COVID-appropriate habits, together with carrying masks and sustaining social distancing.
- All colleges and hostels for Lessons 1 to 12 will stay shut within the state until January 31.
- Pre-board exams which had been imagined to be held from January 20 within the state will now be carried out via on-line mode.
These tips had been introduced by extra chief secretary Dr. Rajesh Rajora in the present day after CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan reviewed the coronavirus state of affairs within the state with the disaster administration committee.